Introduce Yourself

• Stephen Akinola

July 21, 2022 at 7:51 am

I am from Nigeria

I have been trading for two years now

I am a full time trader

What I love most about trading is that, trading describes life to you and teaches you the best factors of discipline and psychology you need to succeed

I trade forex, indices and metals

My goal is just to be the best I can be

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      July 21, 2022 at 8:00 am

Hi Stephen,

great to have you here. And you win the “first poster prize” not that we actually have a prize for that but I’ll have to think of something.

Great goal of never ending improvement, I personally believe this is a big part of what life is about. The mindset of trading is certainly also a never ending discipline and awareness.

Look forward to hearing more from you and if we can help all let us know. 👍

• Stephen Akinola

July 21, 2022 at 8:41 am

Thanks so much

And I’d be looking forward to your prize🙂🙂🙂

• Gauravv Kataria

January 22, 2023 at 7:46 am

I am No one and no one needs to know why I’m here just to make it happen and not shock everything

• isaac

August 18, 2023 at 11:37 pm

Hi my name is isaac i would like to join u iam frm south africa

• Zeeshan Hameed

July 21, 2022 at 3:31 pm

I am from Pakistan.

I am trading from past 1 year and I am a part time trader.Mostly, I trade Forex and indices.

What I love most about trading is that, it gives you financial freedom and make you disciplined.

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      July 22, 2022 at 1:29 am

Welcome @starfx ,

Good to have you here.

Yes trading certainly sorts out the people who have discipline from those who don’t.

If I can help on your journey at all let me know.

• Mogomotsi Mokoena

August 20, 2023 at 12:21 pm

Hello my name is moji and I’m from South Africa very pleased to meet you guys let’s work smart

• Laurenz Edama

July 21, 2022 at 3:41 pm

That’s good to hear. Feel free to share your insights and experiences so others can learn too 🤩

• Aleksander Kahriman

July 21, 2022 at 7:08 pm

Hi,

I am Aleksander and I am from Croatia. I started since one week ago with my 10k turtle challenge.

Trading, It’s very difficult for me because I work every day. But I will never give up.

I am trading since 2015

I am a part-time trader because my job

What I love about trading, is this feeling to be part of the game of big players

I trade forex

My goal is, to be independents

Kind Regards,

Aleksander

• Laurenz Edama

July 22, 2022 at 12:27 am

That’s the spirit Alexander. As they say, just take your time and enjoy the process. You’ll get there eventually🤩

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      July 22, 2022 at 1:04 am

Hi Aleksander,

Great to have you here. It sounds like you have a bit of experience but haven’t quite made it full-time. That’s why we exist. To help people like you go from almost there part-time to full-time trader.

We have many new additions coming out over the next few months to help you get there.

Take it easy on the Turtle challenge you have lots of time.

I’m looking forward to watching your progress.

• Aleksander Kahriman

July 22, 2022 at 5:32 am

Hello @samuel thank you for your message. I started turtel challenge a week ago and this is what I need for trading because I am at work and it’s very difficult to follow my chart. I can’t be all the time on the front of my screen. But I will never give up. I am moving slowly with my 10k account. 😅😅

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
          July 22, 2022 at 8:55 am

Perfect that’s the way to do it 👍

• Sonelal Yadav

July 22, 2022 at 9:42 am

This is the best platform for online trading to earn.Thank!

🤠

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      July 22, 2022 at 9:53 am

Thanks @sonelal we are working hard on it. This is just the start. Many great things being rolled out over the next few months.

• Laurence Feliciano

July 22, 2022 at 10:11 am

G’day all,

My name is Laurence from the Philippines. I have been doing Forex Trading part time, three years now. I love trading because I can see a bright future it’s just only a matter of time. I’m doing self study that are available online. I burnt too much capital before, I learned and continue learning from my mistakes and I know that this is just part of the journey. At the moment, I’m trying to improve my strategy. Hope that it will become successful soon.

• Laurenz Edama

July 22, 2022 at 11:29 am

Thanks for sharing @Oton Great to see such passion and persevarance. Hope to see you succeed soon and achieve your trading goals. 🤩

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      July 22, 2022 at 12:00 pm

Great to have you here Laurence.

Check out the trading journal section. Log your trades and stay accountable, get feedback from others and it should help you improve faster.

• Hasan Hasan

July 22, 2022 at 3:03 pm

i am indonesian Full Time Price Action Trader with 10 years experience in commodities & stocks, my goals is to have my own Trading education company & become company scale Fund Manager

• Laurenz Edama

July 22, 2022 at 3:38 pm

Great to have you here Hasan. That’s a decade of experience right there. Hope you can share some insight in the community 🤩

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      July 22, 2022 at 10:38 pm

Welcome Hasan,

I’ll reach out to you privately about education.

• Daniel Umahi

July 22, 2022 at 5:37 pm

Hi guys, I’m Daniel linus, I’m from Nigeria and have been trading forex since 2018. I do call myself a day trader as I don’t like carrying trades over the next day. I also trade price action by reacting and moving with price not predicting it. I trade mostly GBPUSD.

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      July 22, 2022 at 10:45 pm

Welcome to the community Daniel, great to have you here.

Are you trading full time or part time?

• Daniel Umahi

July 23, 2022 at 11:41 am

TThank you samuel, I’ll be trading full time

• Sonelal Yadav

July 22, 2022 at 5:51 pm

Join this platform and do business.

• Hamed

July 22, 2022 at 6:37 pm

hey everyone.

I’m from iran and I’ve been trading for like 1.5 years now… I’ve experienced so many ups and downs in my journey but now i feel I’ve founed my trading plan and strategy… it’s been a good month for me after i learned some new concepts these days.

for me trading is the best way of making money based on my personal preferences… plus it gives u financial independency…

I’m kinda a part time trader for now.

• Laurenz Edama

July 22, 2022 at 6:38 pm

Thanks for sharing Hamed! A nice insight there. Hoping for your trading success 🤗

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      July 22, 2022 at 10:48 pm

Welcome Hamed!

What type of strategy do you trade?

• Hamed

July 27, 2022 at 11:06 am

thanks sir. my strategy is price action and I’m a smart money trader… basically with SMC it’s normal to get high Risk/Reward ratio trades even like 1:15, 1:20 & so… 🎯

previously I’ve been trading crypto but these days I’m really into foreign exchange and my favorite pair so far is EURUSD.

• Daniel Lee

July 27, 2022 at 1:45 pm

If the risk per trade is managed well and psychologically you can handle long losing streaks SMC can be very powerful. 👍

• Hamed

July 27, 2022 at 2:40 pm

based on my current risk per trade, my drawdown wouldn’t pass -6.5% even with 8 consecutive SL hits. combined with my average win rate (around 60~70 percent) it makes a really powerful setup for me.

Page 1 of 11