Introduce Yourself

• Sonelal Yadav

July 23, 2022 at 2:11 am

You can promote this trade and earn more as an affiliate also.

• Mihaly Kriminal

July 23, 2022 at 3:09 pm

Hi!

I am a Hungarian economist.

I am a discretionary trader, I use technical and fundamental analysis, value investing. My hobbies are building portfolio of bonds, funds and shares, and of course the trading.

My goal is forex trading as a main job. I think propriatery trading is a good chance, but it is difficult to trade with too strict rules.

(Sorry for my English, I don’t speak very well, but I will practice it here. ) 🙂

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      July 24, 2022 at 1:59 am

Welcome Mihaly,

It sounds like you have a lot of experience and knowledge to bring to the community about fundamentals. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Many people don’t like rules and structure until they realize they improve consistency and ultimately help achieve the goal of full time income.

You are right it’s a great place to practice your English. Don’t worry about your English we have people from every country in here. At some stage when we have enough members we might open language specific groups.

• Sonelal Yadav

July 25, 2022 at 2:54 pm

I am doing part time trading

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      July 25, 2022 at 2:56 pm

Great 👍

Do you have any plans to go full time?

• Sonelal Yadav

July 25, 2022 at 2:56 pm

Thank for your informations.

• mathur suresh

July 26, 2022 at 8:08 am

I am from Singapore. I have been trading for last three years after blowing few accounts. Failing Prop Firms challenges and finally could get through.

I most trade forex pairs and metals and my trading is either swing or positions.

After loosing money and spending sleepless nights, i understood trading psychology is the most vital part in trading journey along with good risk management.

I chose forex trading to have the luxury of time and ease of doing this business anywhere.

My goal is to achieve a consistent perpetual income for my golden years.

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      July 26, 2022 at 10:52 am

Welcome Mathur,

Great to have you here.

It sounds like you have been through the hardest part of the journey. I’m sure others will be able to learn a lot from you when it comes to psychology.

Please let us know how/if we can support you to lock in that goal.

• Kingsley Ikechi

July 26, 2022 at 3:38 pm

Hello, am Kingsley from Nigeria. I have always want to be a full time trader but I lack the funds to chase my dreams. I hope me joining this community will help.me solve this problem.

I am a graduate of Human Resource Management and I have been studying the forex market for the past 4-years now. I believe am experienced to an extent on how the market works.

• Pauline Martin-Brooks

July 27, 2022 at 4:21 am

Hello Kingsley, welcome to the community and yes surrounding yourself with people that want to up their trading game and the mental game that goes with that is always a good idea!!

• Kingsley Ikechi

July 26, 2022 at 3:42 pm

Am from Nigeria. I have always desire to be a full time trader and I have spent the last 4 years studying the forex market, I am knowledged to extent now and I hope this platform solves my problem of lack of funds. Happy to be here.😀

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
    July 29, 2022 at 8:29 am

Hi Us,

Welcome to the community.

Yes for sure, that’s why we built the community- to help people like you accelerate the time it takes to go from part time to full time.

Look forward to having you around and watching the progress you make.

test

• ROZAQY DIERSTA RACHMAN

July 29, 2022 at 9:02 am

I am from Indonesia.

I have been trading for 8 years.

I am part-time trader.

I love trading because it can make me rich i think.

I trade Forex, crypto and stock.

My goal is to become Rich.

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      July 29, 2022 at 10:15 am

Hi Rozaqy,

Good to have you here.

Getting Rich is a good goal. How much do you need in the bank to say you are “rich”?

What do you need help with to make this a reality?

• Tony Williamson

August 2, 2022 at 10:30 am

Hi my names Tony and I’m from Scotland.

I’ve had some limited success trading but I’m looking to build some addition revenue streams before continuing my trading journey. One of these is by promoting Traders with Edge as an affiliate, which I do from my blog (Available in my bio).

I also enjoy programming, which I have combined with my interest in trading and I’m currently developing a couple of expert advisors/bots.

I currently work on these projects part time, but hope as they grow I can make a career in the industry.

• Daniel Lee

August 2, 2022 at 11:08 am

Welcome Tony,

Good to have another developer here 😃

What sort of strategy are you building with the EA? Might be able to give you some tips if it’s in MT5.

• Tony Williamson

August 2, 2022 at 12:15 pm

Thanks Daniel,

The current plan for my EA involves building a large data set with many different data points using MT5. My brother, who is a much better programming than myself, is currently working on a python program to analyze the data and hopefully together we can build a profitable algorithm.

• Daniel Lee

August 3, 2022 at 3:25 am

That sounds great!
          Working with large data sets is not always an easy task, especially if you need to clean the data but having lots of data to backtest and analyse strategies for algorithms is always reassuring. Especially if you see that the algorithm work 😉

I’m rooting for you guys!

Page 2 of 11