Introduce Yourself

• EDILSON HASHIDA

October 31, 2022 at 2:06 pm

Hello, my name is Edilson, from Brazil.

Just startin my journey on trading, and hope to generate a 2nd income thru this opportunity.

Wish you all a great journey!

Edilson

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      October 31, 2022 at 3:30 pm

Welcome Edilson, great to have you here!

• Meryl Ian Mahugnon GANDONOU

November 1, 2022 at 9:30 am

Hello. I’m Meryl from Benin. I’m a part time trader. I have started trading one year ago. What I love about trading is the compounding and the freedom. I trade forex. My goal is to have a growing source of income through forex because the most important for me is the consistency.

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      November 1, 2022 at 10:05 am

Welcome Meryl,

Great to have you here. It sounds like you have the right mindset for consistency rather than the get rush quick mindset.

Looking forward to watching your progress.

• Charles Marin

November 2, 2022 at 1:19 am

My name is Duke. I am from the Philippines, I been trading for 1 year now, executing a system establish for myself sorted a concept for various mentors and I am a full time trader, I love how I loss every time and see my big wins take cover the losses It sounds crazy but the system that I establish is more on losing and winning big after a several losses. I mostly trade EU, GU, US30 and GOLD.

My goal is to be financially free and to be consistent in the long-term and also to be one of the top in the trading competition

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      November 2, 2022 at 11:45 am

Hey Duke,

Great to have you here.

Yes that can certainly work well if you have a high RR strategy, you lose small and win big when you when you win. As you probably know using a small % of risk per trade is the way to make this work.

Look forward to seeing more from you soon.

• Jesse Hanes

November 3, 2022 at 11:47 am

Hello all!

My name is Jesse and I currently live in Germany. I’m an Italian/American and love traveling the world. My hopes are to constantly improve my trading skills in order to maintain my lifestyle.

I wish everyone the best luck with their journey!

Respectfully,

Jesse

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      November 3, 2022 at 1:07 pm

Hi Jesse,

Great to have you here.

Ahh traveling.. that thing we used to do all the time before covid 😊

• wezi mapoma

November 11, 2022 at 7:43 pm

hey Guys, am wezi from zambia and i have been learing and trading forex for the past two years. still trading part time but trying to make it full time. i hope o learn from those of you who are sharing and have at more experience

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      November 19, 2022 at 9:03 am

Welcome Wezi,

Great to have you here. So many different countries in here it’s great to see.

Looking forward seeing your progress over the years to come

• Martin Miseta

November 18, 2022 at 6:40 pm

Hi Traders,

I’m from Hungary, been learning about trading and finance for about 2 years on my own. Had my first ups and downs in demo trading this year (mostly downs 🙂). Doing part-time only. I had my first attempts on the forex market, then commodities. Now I’m here to forward test an idea on stocks I have been backtesting in recent weeks. (and to familiarize with MT5 – been using Tradingview so far)

What I like in trading is how it forms the way I think and leads me to understand more advanced concepts.

Originally I was interested in long-term investing based on fundamental metrics.

My goal is to become consistently profitable.

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      November 19, 2022 at 8:57 am

Welcome Martin, great to have you here I’m sure. Yes it’s certainly a roller coaster journey, not only the first couple years but even when you’re season professional. The roller coaster just gets a little bit easier to stomach the more you practice. I’m looking forward to watching your progress.

• Noah Giger

November 24, 2022 at 7:35 pm

Hi, My name is Noah

I am From Switzerland.

I have been trading for 3 months now.

At the moment I am part-time, because I am only 18 years old and don’t have the Budget to do it fulltime

That you can make money quickly and easy but you can lose it in the same way.

At the moment I only trade Forex but I will have a look at Gold soon.

I wanna be independent and make good money, I wanna learn as much as possible about Forex trading. I really wanna buy a car, because I am a big car enthusiast.

• Tamilselvam Jayaraman

December 1, 2022 at 11:55 am

APJ Selvam and I am from Pondicherry, India.

Investor in Indian stocks from 2017. Learnt technical analysis from professional traders.

Full-timer since 2020 and a day trader.

Importance of money as a tool to make more money. Risk and instant rewards are the most loved factor i see in trading.

I trade the following order: indexes, JPY currency pairs. gold.

I wanted to trade with 50k acct funded acct to buy assets for my family. Learn more about the dynamics of ever-changing markets and economy.

• Muhammad Fataar

December 5, 2022 at 8:36 am

Hi there everyone 😃

My name is Muhammad

I’m from Cape Town South Africa

I’m was part time trading for 5 years but now I would like to swing it to full time.

What I love most about trading is that anything is possible here. The only limit is yourself.

I mostly trade Indexes and commodities

I would like to achieve financial freedom for my family before my Huntington’s Disease render me completely useless.

Nice seeing you all here

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      December 6, 2022 at 12:45 pm

Welcome Muhammad!

Great to have you here.

Sorry to hear about Huntingtons… my brother inlaw has MS and is in the final stage, not easy on anyone.

You’ve probably heard it many times, though just stay active and workout every day.

I hope TWE can help you realize the dreams.

• Frankie Hardwick

December 6, 2022 at 11:15 am

Good Morning, Good Evening, Good Afternoon everyone wherever you are in the world.

Just thought Id say hi and share a little bit about myself, I’ve been an equities trader for the past 4 years whiles managing multiple other funded accounts at Fund Manager level.

I do experiment from time to time with creating automated currency strategies however my focus is in equities with institutional concepts rather than attempting to scalp like most retail traders.

Any questions you have please fire away and if I don’t answer its probably because I’m still figuring out this platform but I’ll do my best.

All the best :)

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      December 6, 2022 at 12:47 pm

Welcome Frankie!

Great to have you I’m sure.

It’s good to have yet another experienced trader amongst the ranks here.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about equities.

Page 4 of 11