Trading Competition Discussion

• Tshiamo Lekame

October 21, 2022 at 9:59 am

Hello,

what is the grand prize for the one who wins?

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      October 21, 2022 at 10:21 pm

Please check the registration page, everything is there.

• Ademola Oyawe

October 21, 2022 at 12:21 pm

This is nice and brilliant. I love this. I have registered and I cant wait to get started. Traderswithedge is the best

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      October 21, 2022 at 10:22 pm

Great, best of luck Ademola!

• Mujeeb Khan

October 21, 2022 at 2:13 pm

No point registering!, unless the lot size is fixed across positions! The moment a trader finds out people at 100% plus unrealistic returns in 2 days is when all the psychology and risk management goes out the window!

It’d be best to see who wins if the lot size is fixed to 1 or 2 across positions! The person who wins it will automatically do well later on! It’s a very good filtering process!

My experience and opinion!

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      October 21, 2022 at 10:24 pm

Thanks for the feedback. We have already considered this and that’s why in the rules we put that people can not win with one trade.

They can also not win with one massive trade and then use minimum lots to pass the minim days.

This competition is made for real traders and we will be disqualifying anyone just gambling.

• Mujeeb Khan

October 22, 2022 at 4:29 am

Thanks for reply Samuel!

• Mujeeb Khan

October 22, 2022 at 4:32 am

BTW, people are already trading! Look at the leaderboards! That’s weird!

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
          October 22, 2022 at 4:58 am

Don’t worry, anyone who trades before the start date will be manually disqualified on the starting day.

• Michael Sylvason

October 29, 2022 at 1:14 pm

What about swing traders that focuses on one or two pairs and use it to win would they be disqualified??

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
          October 30, 2022 at 3:04 am

No they won’t be disqualified, the rule is in place for gamblers who place one huge trade and try to win with. 50/50 Trade and then use minimum lots to pass the minimum days. Unlike other competitions we want real Traders not people going all in to game the system.

• mohcine bergayou

October 24, 2022 at 9:50 pm

hi mate im scalper trader i trade only gbpusd but im so patince to wait my best entery .

i trade between 10 to 25 trade per month with 1:3 to 1:5 r:r.

i can say that i cant trade with 5 lots becouse the avrage of my win rate is 40% that mean if just acsept the rulls 5 lot per trade i will not pass the chalange in the compition but ill make small profite

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      October 25, 2022 at 5:48 am

Hi Mohcine,

I’m not sure where you are getting a rule of 5 lots per trade from? We don’t have a rule that says this.

• Biswajit Dey

October 29, 2022 at 12:15 pm

hi, i just resister the monthly competition , but i don’t find my login credentials. please help me

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      October 29, 2022 at 1:11 pm

Hi, you would’ve received an email with them one minute after you registered. Please check and if you don’t find them then contact support through the contact form.

• Mike Deguzman

October 30, 2022 at 1:39 pm

Do I need to register again for the challenge? I registered on Oct 17th, but did not get onto the platform. Do I need to register for November?

If I need to register for November anyway, can I then use the days left in October to enter the platform, so I can get familiar with the platform?

thanks

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      October 30, 2022 at 2:10 pm

Hi Mike,

You had a free trial last time which is different than the competition. So please go to the competition tab and register before November 1.

• Mike Deguzman

October 30, 2022 at 2:39 pm

Hi Samuel. Thanks for the reply. I will register for the competition. And I will acivate the free trial so i can get familiar with the platform. Any thing else I should do, please let me know!

• Biswajit Dey

October 30, 2022 at 6:19 pm

Hi you have registered for competition and you receive login credentials??? I have also registered for November competition but i don’t find my login credentials for mt5, please guide me

• TWE Support

October 30, 2022 at 11:50 pm

Hi Biswajit,

we have sent you an email.

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
    November 2, 2022 at 11:54 am

Manual traders don’t worry about all the people using EAs and arbitrage to try win the competition, we are manually disqualifying people every couple days who do this.

Just stay focused on your own race, stick to your plan and the rest will be taken care of.