Ambassadors Program

• Ambassadors Program

Posted by Samuel Junghenn on September 28, 2022 at 1:55 am

We realize that in some countries it’s hard to save up enough money to get a funded trading account.

This is not fair and we want to even the playing field, so we have developed our Write to Trade program.

We will pay you up to $10 per quality article that you write and post to another website that links back to Traders With Edge.

We do this by adding points to your account for every article posted. You can use these points to get a challenge or instant funding account. You can trade that account and earn from day 1.

There are guidelines to keep the quality high. So apply on our website to find out more.

https://traderswithedge.com/ambassadors/

Samuel Junghenn replied 1 year, 6 months ago 8 Members · 19 Replies
  • 19 Replies
  • Romeo Mafantiri

September 28, 2022 at 4:15 am

Very impressive. Thanks for taking care of us. I am one of those who come from countries where it seems impossible to raise even a minimum amount for a prop challenge.

I would like to apply for this ASAP but I dont see any tab that leads me to the applications in the portal. Could you please guide me.

• Mohammad Ayub Ali

September 28, 2022 at 7:23 am

Hello,

When i read the email the first impression is that ”There are some people still alive in the financial world who are thinking about the trader of third world country, trade with the Cent account in a MT4/5 platform due to short of a fund”. Luckily we found you & ”Traders with Edge”. Maybe it’s a God-blessing opportunity. Please consider those who are not good at English language to write something, but they can make a video by their smartphone about the trading-related subject which can be helpful to the trader community. At least open this option as a test basis besides regular article writing.

Best Regards

Mohammad Ayub Ali

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
      September 28, 2022 at 7:49 am

This is a great idea Mahammad.

Consider it done!

From now on we will also pay $10 credit per unique video that is created.

We will update the application page with the terms of this.

• Razafindrazaha Tojomahefa Francky

September 28, 2022 at 8:17 am

I agree with Mohammad Ayub Ali. Or maybe we can write articles in other langages, too, as french for example.

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
        September 28, 2022 at 8:18 am

Yes, you can create articles or videos in any language as long as it is quality.

• Mohammad Ayub Ali

September 28, 2022 at 12:30 pm

Many Thanks for the quick positive update. We remember that your support to the trader is funded by writing articles or vlogs.

• Vishnu Visakh S

September 28, 2022 at 12:42 pm

Samuel, does it count if we post trade analysis in tradingview account and link it to Traders with edge?

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
            September 28, 2022 at 1:04 pm

Possibly, we will have to look into that. Do you have any example you can share?

• Eduardo Rosas

September 28, 2022 at 8:40 am

👍

• Vishnu Visakh S

September 28, 2022 at 12:33 pm

That’s a good idea 👍

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
    September 28, 2022 at 1:46 pm

We have already had a lot of applicants, which is great. Please be patient and let us set up a few more things in the backend so we can manage this process for video and articles. By the start of next week we will have this ready for you.

On top of that we will be creating trainings for you on how to produce top quality content in record time. This will be rolled out within the next couple weeks.

• Ademola Oyawe

September 28, 2022 at 9:11 pm

This is a very brilliant idea. It is going to go a very long way to help many people. The moment I read the mail. I started sharing the information and i am sure many people from my country will definitely come on board. Traderswithedge is the best. I will personally be part of this too.

Thanks

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
    October 6, 2022 at 4:24 am

We are renaming the program the Ambassadors program as it fits better. community members can now be apply to be part of the program. When accepted they can create content in the form of articles, videos or links and earn credit that can be used to purchase prop challenges or instant accounts.

The program is now live and the first Ambassadors added to a private group. You can see the rewards available here https://traderswithedge.com/ambassador-rewards/ and you can apply here if you so wish https://traderswithedge.com/ambassadors/