Reply To: Trader of the Week Jan 16 – Jan 22

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

January 21, 2023 at 4:10 pm

Hello Everyone:

My name is Walter Adrian Enriquez and i am a forex trader. Usually use to scalping intraday and I base myself on analysis in chartism.

I will reupload my entries in an orderly manner, so that you can visualize them in a better way. (following the contest rules).

Fig 1: First I have set an entry after seeing a possible strong change in trend (see fig 5). I detect a long entry point. After the same setting my stop and my take profit of about 80pips

Fig 2: I’m still patient 🧘‍♂️, confirming purchases in pattern number two (again using chartism)

Fig 3: Get my profit of 80 PIPS 🙂. With a projection of +100 (due to the configuration of the shoulder head shoulder Fig 5)

Fig 4: I should detect a strong retracement. I usually see the general structure. In this case “bearish”. Finally, I project a pullback that matches the previous forecast of future profits (+100 approximately). I trace possible retracements -38% / -50% / -75% (these are the ones I use)

Fig 5: I plot my possible retracement of -38% which coincides with the future profit

Fig 6: I get profit +80 PIPS 🙂

Fig 7: Bonus Entry. +80PIPS

I share an entry, even if it is short, of about +23 pips that I detect after a SHS occurs

Fig 8 & 9 : tickets and possible future projections

Note: It should be noted that I am passionate about trading. I hope my posts have served yours.
    To follow the rules. I usually do not usually involve feelings before, during or after performing an analysis. so I am to balance the three factors (psychology / strategy / risk management). Anyway, I assume everything is explained here, if yours have doubts, you can comment 🙂

Without any other particular, I take the opportunity to greet you attentively

Enriquez Walter Adrian

Excellent week to all!!!