Trade setup

• Trade setup

Posted by Nur Adan on January 2, 2023 at 10:44 am

This was an amazing trade with 5RR ✅🤍🔥 it all started from the higher timeframe I’ll try to explain the reasons i took it replying to this pic with another post note: i don’t have a real acc everyday i just improve my skill and psychological side of my trading since i don’t have anything to buy a challenge, if ain’t making any money from my trading skill it doesn’t mean i don’t have to put in the work ✅😀🫶🏼 This is something i love and have passion for it with a long term, that’s why I’m here this beautiful prop firm and also joining the jan competition maybe i may win it who knows and also trying to share setups with tradingedge family, maybe i may win weekly so that i can buy a challenge

Nur Adan replied 1 year, 3 months ago 1 Member · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Nur Adan

January 2, 2023 at 10:52 am

1) first thing i did was the higher timefrime ✅ to see the bigger picture of the market which was bullish the i go to the lower timeframe to find opportunity 🫶🏼

• Nur Adan

January 2, 2023 at 10:59 am

Reason 2 i took it was this liquidity grab + the counter trend break, the move that made the counter trend break also made the demand zone that i was gonna take the trade ✅🤍

• Nur Adan

January 2, 2023 at 11:01 am

Then i waited the price to come my demand zone. With risk management putting my sl a bit lower than my demand zone beautiful trade with 5RR my target was last Higher high but the market made new HH ✅🤍🫶🏼