Trader of the Week 30th Oct 5th Nov

• TWE Support

November 7, 2022 at 12:28 pm

Thank you again to all those members that have been posting trade set ups! Please continue to do so for a chance of winning $100 Store Credits + Giving Value to the community.

So if you haven’t posted one yet, take the opportunity now!

As announced recently, $100 credit reward will go to the person that has posted the best quality set ups and is active in the community.

For that reason, 𝓦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓸 @ariawanbudianto 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤. You will be credited $100 store credits towards your account that can be applied in any challenge or instant funding accounts or education.

Keep in mind that you can only win the trader of the week once a month per person, but please keep posting your setups because other people get value from them.

Here’s a summary of what he did:

1. Consistent posting of quality setups with screenshot of entries and explanation why he is entering the trade (including stops and take profits area).

2. He posted the outcome of the trades he took from the setups with a positive result.

3. He is following a strict risk management system

That’s it! Congratulations again to 𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓸 @ariawanbudianto please continue sharing your setups for the value you are giving to the community.

We hope next time you can share what you feel before, during and after taking the trades and what to improve in your system.

Also to everyone, please upload your setups on the thread for the week you wish to compete.

P.S I will be creating a thread where you can post your setups for next week. Please post your setups there. Also, we are doing some poll this time to get the community to help in deciding the winners for next week. Stay tuned!

3:11

94. Winner Of The Week Oct - Nov

3:11

• Ariawan Budianto

Organizer
    November 7, 2022 at 12:51 pm

Wowww, thank you so much, I am really grateful. Its a dream come true!

I will use the reward to purchase 10k turtle challenge right now, hehe.