Trader of the Week Dec 12 – Dec 18

• Trader of the Week Dec 12 – Dec 18

Posted by Pauline Martin-Brooks on December 13, 2022 at 3:02 am

Good day everyone❗️❗️ Here’s your chance to win $100 store credits by just simply posting your trading setups. So what are you waiting for? Post your Trading Setups NOW!!

Keep in mind that you can only win the trader of the week once a month per person, but please keep posting your setups because other people are getting value from them as well.

Please don’t forget to follow the guidelines.

✅For those who would like to participate for the Trader of The Week competition, please note the ff:

📌 Post your trade setups on the recent thread with the current week you’d like to participate in. (e.g Trader of the Week Nov 28 to Dec 4!

📌Use your real picture with your real name.

📌Post your setup from planning, execution to result

📌 No copying of setups!

🔰🔰🔰Also don’t forget to follow these criteria:

1️⃣Consistent posting of quality setups with screenshot of entries and explanation why you are entering the trade (including stops and take profits area).

2️⃣Post the outcome of the trades

3️⃣Share what you feel before, during and after taking the trades

4️⃣ Share what you can improve to your system.

And that’s it! You’ll have your entry. Make sure to share this good news to your trader friends and colleagues for a chance to win $100 store credits.

✅Good luck everyone and may the pips be with you!

👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻P.S POST YOUR SETUPS HERE❗️❗️

Ariawan Budianto replied 1 year, 4 months ago 7 Members · 17 Replies
  • 17 Replies
  • Stefan Andrei Enea

December 13, 2022 at 1:50 pm

Hi, my name is Stefan Andrei Enea, i am trader from Romania, and i use the orderblock strategy. My strategy is very simple, i trade what i see, if i can see nothing i don’t trade (sorry for my english, it’s not really good) in the morning i set previously daily high, daily low and open market, after that i wait to appier the orderblock, when i see a valid order block i wait a confirmation, you can see in my photo the last trade. After confirmation i am going to trade with 0,4% risk with my account and 2 partials and minim 1/3 RR profit. This is my strategy, easy and clean. Good Luck every one!!

• Jose Ramirez

December 13, 2022 at 2:06 pm

El EUR/USD entrando en un order block semanal, llegando al poi refinado diario, posible oportunidad de ventas

• Jose Ramirez

December 13, 2022 at 2:19 pm

En H4 vemos que quitado mucha liquidez por encima y dejado mucha liquidez por debajo, esperemos que el poi de HTF de el impulso necesario para poder llevar el precio por la liquidez inferior. Esperemos confirmaciones para ingresar

• Jose Ramirez

December 13, 2022 at 2:35 pm

Tenemos un rompimiento de estructura en m1 una vez tocado el poi diario

identificamos el poi de m5 para una posible entrada

• Jose Ramirez

December 14, 2022 at 11:56 am

La primera entrada la realizamos en el bloque mandado, y la segunda entrada la realizamos en un bloque refinado de m1, nuestro primer TP va debajo de la liquidez mas cercana.

• Jose Ramirez

December 14, 2022 at 6:45 pm

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Salimos en breakeven el precio fue a buscar zonas mas altas esperemos nuevas oportunidades </font></font>

• Ariawan Budianto

Organizer
    December 14, 2022 at 3:51 am

BUY LIMIT AUDUSD 14-12-22 10.38

Buy limit @ 0.68150

SL @ 0.67931 (Risk 0.225%)

TP @ 0.69000

I decided to place buy limit on AUDUSD because I think this pair already broke the last resistance level (0.68150) and already escaped from that level quite far, but didn’t reach the next resistance level (0.69000) yet.

And its moving down again now, so if it touch again the previous key level which is @ 0.68150 I think it will be a very strong support level for AUDUSD buyer to continue the bullish move targeting 0.69000.

• khairul amri

December 14, 2022 at 6:39 am

Hi, my name is KHAIRUL AMRI, i am trader from MALAYSIA, and i use the orderblock strategy. My strategy is very simple, i trade if the when the yellow circle get into the green box and i can entry buy after yellow circle go to the red box i can entry sell , you can see in my photo the last trade. After confirmation i am going to trade with . This is my strategy, easy and clean. Good Luck every one!! i love trade with edgeee

• Big Wolf

December 14, 2022 at 4:49 pm

Hmm interesting strategy. This is kinda new to me

• Jose Ramirez

December 14, 2022 at 6:59 pm

entrada pre noticia, nos hace cambio de caracter

• Jose Ramirez

December 14, 2022 at 7:30 pm

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Un trade 1:5 cerrado </font></font>

• Jose Ramirez

December 14, 2022 at 7:33 pm

pre noticia, haciendo cambio de caracter

• Mihaly Kriminal

December 15, 2022 at 11:44 am

I copy my trade here from my trading journal…

I saw a long opportunity on AUDHKD at the weekend.
    I waited for entry and put orders to build the position.
    After US news the price reached my daily profit target on Tuesday and I could realise profit in the quick movement..
    I was happy, because my goal to develop a successful strategy for TWE challenges and to become a good daytrader.
    I have to test different timeframe, stop loss, and position size yet.

• Ariawan Budianto

Organizer
    December 15, 2022 at 1:12 pm

BUY AUDCHF 15-12-22 20.01

Buy AUDCHF @ 0.62886

SL @ 0.62616 (Risk 0.3%)

TP @ 0.63800

I always analyze a chart using trendline from daily timeframe until H1 timeframe, looking for the direction of price.

I took this trade because it confluence w/ 2 trendlines, the daily trendlines and H4 trendlines.

The price was in the process of re-testing both trendlines.

But I enter to early, the price hasn’t touch the trendline but I enter already, so I enlarge the SL a little bit, I should have risk only 0.15% but now I have to risk 2x more (0.3%).

Patience is always my biggest problem, but I am getting better, before I was much worse

• Jose Ramirez

December 15, 2022 at 5:43 pm

EURGBP entrada en compras, y la venta solo si llega primero allí

BUY 0.86944

SL 0.86909

TP 0.87238

• Ariawan Budianto

Organizer
    December 16, 2022 at 1:41 am

BUY GBPCHF 16-12-22 8.28

Buy GBPCHF @ 1.13042

SL @ 1.12909 (Risk 0.15%)

TP @ 1.14062

I took this trade because price already broke and re-test the M5 down trendline.

And this pair already made a very long move, usually it will reverse after that.

• Ariawan Budianto

Organizer
    December 16, 2022 at 9:27 am

BUY GBPJPY 16-12-22 16.13

Buy GBPJPY @ 166.254

SL @ 166.057

TP @ 168.731

This another break and re-test trade, in confluence with support on H4 timeframe.