Trader of the Week Dec 19 to Dec 25!

• Trader of the Week Dec 19 to Dec 25!

Posted by Laurenz Edama on December 19, 2022 at 1:44 am

Good day everyone❗️❗️ Here’s your chance to win $100 store credits by just simply posting your trading setups. So what are you waiting for? Post your Trading Setups NOW!!

Keep in mind that you can only win the trader of the week once a month per person, but please keep posting your setups because other people are getting value from them as well.

Please don’t forget to follow the guidelines.

✅For those who would like to participate for the Trader of The Week competition, please note the ff:

📌 Post your trade setups on the recent thread with the current week you’d like to participate in. (e.g Trader of the Week Dec 19 to Dec 25!

📌Use your real picture with your real name.

📌Post your setup from planning, execution to result

📌 No copying of setups!

🔰🔰🔰Also don’t forget to follow these criteria:

1️⃣Consistent posting of quality setups with screenshot of entries and explanation why you are entering the trade (including stops and take profits area).

2️⃣Post the outcome of the trades

3️⃣Share what you feel before, during and after taking the trades

4️⃣ Share what you can improve to your system.

And that’s it! You’ll have your entry. Make sure to share this good news to your trader friends and colleagues for a chance to win $100 store credits.

✅Good luck everyone and may the pips be with you!

👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻P.S POST YOUR SETUPS HERE❗️❗️

TWE Support replied 1 year, 3 months ago 6 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • Afamuefuna Akabogu

December 19, 2022 at 2:28 pm

Hi my name is Afamuefuna Akabogu

BUY XAUUSD @ 1792.26

SL @ 1790.90

TP @ 1798.76

I saw a break of structure from the 1hour timeframe then scaled down to the 5 minute timeframe to see the first change of structure then entered into the trade

• Afamuefuna Akabogu

December 19, 2022 at 2:33 pm

My buy stop order is now active and i am just waiting till it hits the tp or it reverses back to my sl whatever the outcome is I would still wait for more setups

• Afamuefuna Akabogu

December 19, 2022 at 2:40 pm

I might go for a rentry at same point

• Afamuefuna Akabogu

December 19, 2022 at 3:20 pm

Hi my name is Afamuefuna Akabogu

BUY XAUUSD @ 1792.77

SL @ 1791.20

TP @ 1798.83

I saw a break of structure from the 1hour timeframe then scaled down to the 5 minute timeframe to see the first change of structure then entered into the trade

• TWE Support

December 19, 2022 at 5:59 pm

Good day everyone❗️❗️We would like to announnce the winner for last week’s Trader of The Week Competition from Dec 12 to Dec 18, 2022.

It’s no other than Afamuefuna Akabogu❗️❗️❗️ Congratulations @afamuefuna-akabogu ❗️🤩🤑 You will be credited $100 store credits towards your account that can be applied in any challenge or instant funding accounts or education.

We do also have our honorable mentions so shout outs to Mihaly Kriminal, Jose Ramirez and Ariawan Budianto. Please keep on posting your setups because you are giving so much value to our community.

Keep in mind that you can only win the trader of the week once a month per person, but please keep posting your setups because other people get value from them.

Also we would like to thank all members that have been posting trade setups! Please continue sending your setups and trades for a chance to win $100 credits.

1️⃣Consistent posting of quality setups with screenshot of entries and explanation why you are entering the trade (including stops and take profits area).

And that’s it! You’ll have your entry. Make sure to share this good news to your trader friends and colleagues for a chance to win $100 store credits.

P.S 📌Use your real picture with your real name.

• TWE Support

December 19, 2022 at 6:00 pm

Trader of the Week Dec 19 to Dec 25 is UP!!! Post your setups on this thread.

📌Use your real picture with your real name.

📌Post your setup from planning, execution to result

📌 No copying of setups!

✅Good luck everyone✅

• Sean

December 22, 2022 at 4:05 am

The following trade on the DAX/GER30 was taken using simple technical analysis employing classical chart patterns, simple moving averages, and simple support and resistance lines.

Context and trade description:

As most market observers will know, equity indices have recently come under pressure in the last week, since around 14 December, 2022. However this week there has been what might be called an oversold bounce.

To identify the start of this bounce, I first employed higher timeframe analysis on the daily, then one hour charts. As shown in the second image, the higher timeframe analysis on the one hour chart, you can see that price has formed a powerful V-shaped reversal on December 20. This is a kind of washout move which can signal short-term reversal. Further support for this view is given when price follows-through to the upside and takes out several key moving averages.

Having established a bullish bias, I then looked for a pullback within the uptrend. This opportunity came when price reversed down off the critical horizontal level at 13976.38. Price comes down to the 15m, 200 bar SMA and bounces to the upside, again in a forceful, V-shaped manner, which is suggestive of another reversal. The reversal to the upside is confirmed when price forms a kind of flag consolidation zone, then breaks to the upside with force. The entry is at the close of this flag breakout bar, and the stoploss is placed just below the top of the flag zone.

Now that we’re in the trade, we might expect that price will at least travel to the critical 13976.38 level. After it reaches this level, it breaks down through the level with force. At this point, I exited the trade at the close of the breakdown bar.

Several reflections on this trade and room for improvement:

The exit wasn’t ideal. You can see that although I managed to get a roughly 2:1 reward to risk ratio, I could have taken profit closer to the high. I didn’t do this because often price will just keep going, so I wanted to wait for confirmation that the momentum was lost. However, I probably should’ve been more aggressive with the exit, given that price was weakening well before 13976.38 was pierced.

Another strategy would be to just hold for the longer-term, and view this is a swing trade, rather than a day trade. DAX ended up going way higher, which would’ve given me a much higher ROI. Higher timeframe analysis shows that DAX is trending up, so it is not surprising that we see sustained higher prices after the entry point. However, psychologically, I find it difficult to hold through extended consolidation periods, as there is a risk price will reverse and take out gains. Nonetheless, holding and taking that risk may very well be the best strategy.

• Soumen Manna

December 21, 2022 at 1:05 pm

EURGBP buy in 15 min timeframe. This trade is executed based on leader and laggard theory.

In this trade leader currency is Euro and laggard currency is GBP.

Additional information, we got German GfK Consumer Climate data positive which help the euro gain some momentum.

Buy at 0.87359

Take profit:0.87515

Stop-loss:0.87239

Profit ratio: 1:3

• michael cupples

December 22, 2022 at 3:05 pm

Hi .. first go at this.

I’m Mike (aka Kupples), I trade with momentum and like to see ‘ideally’ a move to a nice fib level, 0.5 its like a magnet sometimes.

Here is my chart and explanation:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/GsMn08MH-Short-BTC/

• michael cupples

December 24, 2022 at 2:21 pm

So trade started well falling to 0.236 fib. Sadly Xmas trading has interrupted the progress. Still expecting this to fall post festival period.

• TWE Support

December 26, 2022 at 1:10 pm

Good day everyone❗️❗️We would like to announnce the winner for last week’s Trader of The Week Competition from Dec 19 to Dec 25, 2022.

It’s no other than Sean Lowe❗️❗️❗️ Congratulations @sean-lowe ❗️🤩🤑 You will be credited $100 store credits towards your account that can be applied in any challenge or instant funding accounts or education.

We do also have our honorable mentions so shout outs to Soumen Manna, michael cupples, and mohamed ahmed, Please keep on posting your setups because you are giving so much value to our community. Also don’t forget to post your setups on the thread provided.

Keep in mind that you can only win the trader of the week once a month per person, but please keep posting your setups because other people get value from them.

Also we would like to thank all members that have been posting trade setups! Please continue sending your setups and trades for a chance to win $100 credits.

Please note!! No Trader of the Week for this week. Will resume January 2 Next Year!! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!