Trader of the Week Jan 30 – Feb 5

• Trader of the Week Jan 30 – Feb 5

Posted by Laurenz Edama on January 30, 2023 at 1:53 am

Good day everyone❗️❗️ Here’s your chance to win $100 store credits by simply posting your trading setups. So what are you waiting for? Post your Trading Setups NOW!!

Keep in mind that you can only win the trader of the week once a month per person, but please keep posting your setups because other people are getting value from them as well.

Please don’t forget to follow the guidelines.

✅For those who would like to participate for the Trader of The Week competition, please note:

📌 Post your trade setups on the recent thread with the current week you’d like to participate in. (e.g Trader of the Week Jan 30 – Feb 5 )

📌Use your real picture with your real name.

📌Post your setup from planning, execution to result

📌 No copying of setups!

🔰🔰🔰Also don’t forget to follow these criteria:

1️⃣Consistent posting of quality setups with screenshot of entries and explanation why you are entering the trade (including stops and take profits area).

2️⃣Post the outcome of the trades

3️⃣Share what you feel before, during and after taking the trades

4️⃣ Share what you can improve to your system.

And that’s it! You’ll have your entry. Make sure to share this good news to your trader friends and colleagues for a chance to win $100 store credits.

✅Good luck everyone and may the pips be with you!

👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻P.S POST YOUR SETUPS HERE❗️❗️

Walter Adrian Enriquez replied 1 year, 2 months ago 7 Members · 38 Replies
  • 38 Replies
  • Pempho Ndanga

January 30, 2023 at 7:14 am

Planning on a long setup once price gets to the grey shaded area labeled FVG on S&P500

• Pempho Ndanga

January 31, 2023 at 2:17 pm

My Long entries in that grey Shaded area as outlined yesterday

• Pempho Ndanga

January 31, 2023 at 7:06 pm

Still Scalping 4:1 moves in the PM session. Done for today

• Pempho Ndanga

February 2, 2023 at 2:55 pm

Everything Outlined before time

• Pempho Ndanga

February 2, 2023 at 2:53 pm

And Show me who coulda done it any better Weekly Target Reached. Showed before time

• Pempho Ndanga

February 2, 2023 at 3:02 pm

Now Shorting the market once it reached the weekly Target i Outlined on Monday

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

January 30, 2023 at 2:15 pm

Scalp session!

sell limit: 1.09067
    STop : 1.09135
    TP: 1.08740

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

January 30, 2023 at 4:05 pm

Scalp Session!

TP OK 1:5

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

January 31, 2023 at 3:58 pm

Scalp Session!

Buy Limit: 159.902
      SL: 159.764
      TP:160.607

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

January 31, 2023 at 5:31 pm

I close operation with +62.2 Pips = OK , because i will be out of my session.

The EURUSD ones are still open. I’ll upload them by then

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

January 31, 2023 at 4:16 pm

i’m looking for a last sale in EURUSD and I will upload it here

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

January 31, 2023 at 4:23 pm

Scalp Session!

try Nº 1

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

January 31, 2023 at 7:42 pm

Scalp Session

2nd Chance
          1:5

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

February 1, 2023 at 2:29 pm

I closed the 1:4 position because it was already late and I didn’t like how he started to lateralize.

The target was set at 1:5, so 1:4 is a good benefit.

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

February 1, 2023 at 2:31 pm

I will do a series of low loss high return scalpers on GBPJPY today

attempt number 1

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

February 2, 2023 at 6:08 pm

Hello again people!

Scalp Session 1:5

1rst chance

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

February 2, 2023 at 6:23 pm

2nd chance
        1st TP: 157.776

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

February 2, 2023 at 11:21 pm

I’m still waiting for the TP. and a strong pullback, to continue its downtrend

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

February 3, 2023 at 12:44 am

3rd Chance

tp: 157.629
          SL: 156.968

RR: 1:5

🧘‍♂️

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

February 3, 2023 at 11:46 am

4th chance = TP OK 🙂

Finally the entry could be made with a gain of 1:5

after 3 bad purchases he finally gave me

1 good

(activating order of 4 hours)

I will leave a partial running, (just a little more) and today it may not operate.

Well, I have uploaded almost all trades taken in real time. Have a very good week traders :)

• Walter Adrian Enriquez

February 4, 2023 at 2:58 pm

Well, like I said. I let a very small partial run a little longer with the entries that I uploaded in real time. ( in this way to complete the day even though I always take tickets with a return of 1:5 )

The “ultimate ” 3 entries (3 chances) that I uploaded here were bad and I got the necessary juice out of this ultimate enty. 5:1 + bonus

Note: I like to use chart patterns a lot. Technically this is my 90% of my effective trading plan. So also in this example I used a channel and shorted hoping for a break down.

In this way I have uploaded my results day after day with effective positions. I hope it has served you, and enjoy your weekend traders :)

thanks for reading me! 🙂

• Rishi Chawla

January 30, 2023 at 2:44 pm

let this one break out next 24 hours

SL 1.33238

• love rawat

January 31, 2023 at 1:02 am

SELL IN GBPAUD

TIMEFRAME=4HOUR

confulences -800SMA+50EMA+38FIB+KL+D/200SMA

SL-38pip

TP-1=38 PIP

TP-2 =57 PIP

Due to the negative retail sales in AUD, I didn’t want to make an entry, but I woke up and found that my pending order had been hit 🤕.

• love rawat

January 31, 2023 at 2:25 am

Finally, I closed the trade at the breakeven point. Let’s see what happens with this trade now.

• love rawat

January 31, 2023 at 7:54 am

Saved from hitting stop loss

• love rawat

January 31, 2023 at 7:22 am

SELL IN EURAUD

CONFLUENCES ARE =38 fib + D/100SMA +WEEKLY 100SMA AND EMA +MONTHLY 100SMA and 200EMA

I have placed the pending order 1.54485

SL=39 PIP

TP 1= 39 pip

TP 2 = 60 pip

ABOUT NEWS =

GERMANY RETAIL SALES MOM AND YOY DATA CAME OUT NEGATIVE

AND Germany is one of the largest economy in the eurozone

• love rawat

January 31, 2023 at 1:31 pm

STOP LOSS HIT🥲

• Martin Miseta

February 1, 2023 at 7:04 pm

NVDA long trade
    01. 02. 2023

Higher time frame context (4H): The market has broken above a longer-term resistance from August (upper yellow rectangle in 1st pic) and now this has the potential to provide support with price coming back down to retest it.

2nd pic: An Accumulation stage has developed on the upside of said resistance zone. Also this is part of a larger uptrend showing “orderly placed” higher lows on the trendline. This adds to my “conviction” as well.

3rd pic: Recent highs also coincide with the bottom of the Accumulation stage.

The above factors are for context only. What I based the trade on is the Accumulation stage itself (15M chart). A clear and high-volume breakout must happen on the upside of the Accumulation price pattern, shortly after NY session starts (main rules for entry).

4th pic: Close-up of the Accumulation price pattern. “Classic” symmetric shape with a spring on the downside. White horizontal line = Upper boundary that price has to break.

In this case the most favourable scenario was realized. The stock gapped up moderately after open and price clearly closed above the upper boundary (1st 15M candle) on high volume. I entered long at this point.

Trade management: Moved the SL to the entry level, after price has increased about 1.0 R/R from entry (5th pic). I did not expect a large price increase, so I was prepared to get out relatively fast. I closed the trade after price has broken below the VWAP (6th pic) in about one hour from entry. This gave me a 1.3 R/R profit.

Feelings: Fear from losses after entry, then relief after moving the SL to break-even became possible. 😅

Improvement: There is a lot to improve, for example my backtesting showed me that much smaller stops could be used on positions like this one, but I still took 100% of the entry candle (standard for me).

• Naveen Sharma

February 2, 2023 at 7:07 am

Today i got a trade on EUR/GBP in asian session end there is a supply zone in the pair after a bos so i decided to take trade . Eur is seems bearish and gbp is also bearish. And there is large movement on eur against gbp so may be it works …

• Naveen Sharma

February 2, 2023 at 8:33 am

I missed the trade in 3 min. Time frame but i got trade in 5 min. Timeframe with 1:4 risk/ reward ratio.

• Naveen Sharma

February 2, 2023 at 9:42 am

In EUR/USD market got into bullish biash after FOMC news and in asian session market consolidate, and gave a down move after asian session , london trader grabbed the liquidity but there is imbalance so market didn’t go up .

As you see in chart i draw a supply zone after bos is on premium zone so took a trade and it targeted to nexy demand zone …

• Naveen Sharma

February 2, 2023 at 11:26 am

I got my target with 1:4 risk /reward ratio and i got second trade in same trend as you see in chart with also 1:4 risk/ reward ratio.

• Naveen Sharma

February 2, 2023 at 11:28 am
  • Pempho Ndanga

February 2, 2023 at 3:40 pm

Price is quick so offer more selling opportunities by repricing higher after 101.000 Big figure. am now looking at 100.000 big figure going into next week…

• love rawat

February 3, 2023 at 12:00 pm

No trade was found this week :⁠’⁠(