Trader of the Week Nov 13 to Nov 19!

• Trader of the Week Nov 13 to Nov 19!

Posted by TWE Support on November 16, 2022 at 3:36 pm

Please post your trade setups here.

Follow these guidelines:

1. Consistent posting of quality setups with screenshot of entries and explanation why you are entering the trade (including stops and take profits area).

2. Post the outcome of the trades

3. Share what you feel before, during and after taking the trades

4. Share what you can improve to your system.

Please also note to use your real picture with your real name. Thanks and Good luck!

Mihaly Kriminal replied 1 year, 4 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Mihaly Kriminal

November 19, 2022 at 7:38 am

It was not easy to trade GBPNZD this week.

(Description and pictures in my trading journal.)

The expectation was short (picture 1)
    On Monday, it was possible to trade perfectly, the price made perfect harmonic pattern and turned exactly at the target price. (picture 2)
    On Tuesday and Wednesday, important news strengthened the GBP. (picture 3) It made a big H&S pattern, but then went up again to the resistance, where made a beautiful broadening wedge.
    My emotions were fluctuating too: I was happy about the successful trades on Monday, but because of the daily DD rule, I couldn’t hold the position on Tuesday and failed a challenge. It frustrated me.
    I think I should trade with smaller positions next time. But small position small profit in a small account.

• Mihaly Kriminal

November 22, 2022 at 6:12 pm

I’m sad.

I analyze every week.

I was the only one who shared it in the right place.

The pre-analysis was good, Monday’s trade was perfect, and you could learn from it afterwards.

Why isn’t it enough to win?

• TWE Support

November 23, 2022 at 9:06 pm

Hi Mihaly! Keep in mind that you can only win the trader of the week once a month per person, but please keep posting your setups because other people get value from them. Thanks!

• Mihaly Kriminal

November 24, 2022 at 6:01 am

No problem.
          (But if we look at strict rules I was the “trader of the week” in October and I’ve been posting since then.)