Trader of the Week Nov 21 to Nov 27!

• Trader of the Week Nov 21 to Nov 27!

Posted by TWE Support on November 22, 2022 at 4:34 pm

Good day everyone❗️❗️We would like to announnce that for this week, no one qualified for the Trader of The Week. Better luck next time traders! Please don’t forget to follow the guidelines.

✅Also, for those who would like to participate for the Trader of The Week competition, please note the ff:

📌 Post your trade setups on the recent thread with the current week you’d like to participate in. (e.g Trader of the Week Nov 21 to Nov 27!

📌Use your real picture with your real name.

📌Post your setup from planning, execution to result

📌 No copying of setups!

🔰🔰🔰Also don’t forget to follow these guidelines.

1️⃣Consistent posting of quality setups with screenshot of entries and explanation why you are entering the trade (including stops and take profits area).

2️⃣Post the outcome of the trades

3️⃣Share what you feel before, during and after taking the trades

4️⃣ Share what you can improve to your system.

✅Good luck everyone and may the pips be with you!

👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻P.S POST YOUR SETUPS HERE❗️❗️

Charles Marin replied 3 days, 1 hour ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Eachan Lazlo

November 22, 2022 at 5:17 pm

Entered a bit late in the market but with confirmation and now running 85 pips from the zone
    Congrats to those who took the same trade from zone

• Charles Marin

November 22, 2022 at 11:47 pm

UJ Nov 22 bias short for the whole week

Setup: 30 mins Supply Zone

Execution Entry: 1min TF entry fractal nature of Wyckoff near Asian session (After the entry the next thing to do is to manage my position to do an early BE to protect the capital)

Management:

a.) In my trade assistant I set my BE for certain swings to triggered and also a 1st partial
    b.) After I made a 1st partial +9.05RR I am waiting for my 2nd partial and so on until the completion of bias and I am already on my BE with secured profits.

• Charles Marin

November 24, 2022 at 3:02 am

UJ Nov 22 bias short for the whole week

Setup: 30 mins Supply Zone

Execution Entry: 1min TF entry fractal nature of Wyckoff near Asian session (After the entry the next thing to do is to manage my position to do an early BE to protect the capital)

Management:

a.) In my trade assistant I set my BE for certain swings to triggered and also a 1st partial
    b.) After I made a 1st partial +9.05RR I am waiting for my 2nd partial and so on until the completion of bias and I am already on my BE with secured profits.

UPDATE: Nov 24

1st partial +9.05RR secured
    2nd partial + 10.55RR secured
    3rd partial + 8.50RR secured

Management: I always trail the SL to the swing points

Waiting for completion at +11.77RR

I don’t feel any emotions because my strategy is low risk and high reward. the max loss for me is -5rr within 1 supply and demand zones.

Afrikaansالعربية简体中文NederlandsEnglishFilipinoFrançaisDeutschहिन्दीBahasa IndonesiaItaliano日本語LatinBahasa MelayuPortuguêsਪੰਜਾਬੀRomânăEspañolSvenskaไทยTürkçeTiếng Việt