Can you trade without stress?

• Can you trade without stress?

Posted by Ikigai Trader on August 9, 2022 at 6:20 pm

As an Ikigai Trader, I’d like to share this.

Consider taking some time for yourself, so that you can reduce your stress levels and make it easier on those around you. We often cause our own stress and conflict, so it is only natural that we return the favor.

You’ll come across several things that can trigger emotion when trading and throw a trader off balance mentally. Finding the right cause of your problem is key to regaining mental stability and attentiveness for future trades!

The position size (entry) should be relative to what you’re investing in; if it’s too large or small then there will always be tension because either risk-adverse traders like myself are going underweight their positions while aggressive ones end up taking profits early due both sides’ desire not put more money at stake than necessary – especially after recent market activity has caused us all sorts overthinking and regret.

– Entry size is important because it sets the tone for the entire trade. If you’re too aggressive, you might end up taking profits early. If you’re too risk-averse, you might not make as much money as you could have.

– Emotion can play a role in trading, and it’s important to be aware of how you’re feeling. If you’re not mentally stable, it can throw off your entire game.

– Finding the right balance is key to successful trading. If you can find a way to remain calm and focused, you’ll be able to make better decisions and come out ahead in the long run.

When you’re under severe stress in a non-trading field, be more attentive to your feelings and surroundings. The accumulation of this type is magnified when trading because mistakes are much easier for someone who’s worked up an appetite from all that worry about finances or family issues.

Samuel Junghenn replied 11 months, 4 weeks ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Pauline Martin-Brooks

August 11, 2022 at 4:06 am

Love this, remember to breath and create some kind of routine that allows you to reset. Give yourself time to think and break the pattern of just staring at the screen by getting up and shaking it out, give yourself a pep talk and get back in the game! You’ve got this!

• Samuel Junghenn

Organizer
    April 26, 2023 at 9:31 am

I found it takes a long time to gain knowledge about forex. When I first came to Forex, I was making a good profit. Suddenly I took a loss and thought I should learn more. It took 6 months to learn like this. I still feel like there is still a lot to learn. So I understand that it takes 6 months to learn about Forex. It takes 6 months more to gain knowledge about forex. It takes another 6 months to trade well. Thus it can take years to become a good experienced trader. When I first started trading I thought I could learn everything in a few days but no it takes a lot of time and real experience to learn Forex.